Oasys Frew enables you to define and solve even the most complex embedded retaining wall design problems quickly.
This 2-part webinar series will cover the theory of the program, as well as show you how to set up analyses, from a simple cantilever wall to more complex propped walls.
By the end of Session 2 you will be able to:
• Understand the advanced analysis options (e.g. undrained analysis, seismic analysis, modelling berms etc.)
• Set up a more complex propped retaining wall analysis
Session 1 covers:
• Understanding the theory behind Oasys Frew
• Setting up a simple Limit Equilibrium analysis to check toe levels
• Setting up a cantilever wall with stages
Previous webinars have covered aspects of analysis in Frew and are linked below for your reference: