The Oasys suite of retaining walls solutions is designed to solve all types of problems involving structures that play an important role in holding back tonnes of soil.
Retaining wall designers will understand the length of time required for calculations when designing a wall. Oasys retaining wall design solutions drastically reduce this time with fast calculations and analysis. In minutes you can design and analyse nearly any load condition for retaining walls, sheet pile, secant, contiguous and diaphragm walls among many other types.
Once the wall has been designed, Oasys retaining wall analysis software then checks for cantilever stability, displacement, shear forces, and bending moments within the wall.
Explore our range of software for retaining wall design and analysis below. If you would like to know more, click to request more information on the right.
Frew enables engineers to define and solve even the most complex embedded retaining wall problem quickly.
- Check the stability of cantilever and propped retaining walls
- Predict the displacement, shear forces, and bending moments of the wall
- Calculate the earth and water pressures on each side at each construction stage.
Greta analyses the stability of a gravity retaining wall and determines the bending moments and shear forces within the wall.
- Analyse the stability of a gravity retaining wall
- Determine the bending moments and shear forces within the wall
- Calculate the soil pressures under the base.
Safe enables two-dimensional finite element computations in plane stress, plane strain, or axial symmetry. The smart software identifies pore pressures and effective stresses separately and includes gravitational loads and initial stresses.