Retaining Wall Solutions
The Oasys suite of retaining walls software is designed to solve all types of problems involving structures that play an important role in holding back tonnes of soil.
From embedded retaining wall analysis - sheet pile, secant, contiguous and diaphragm walls included - to determining the bending moments and shear forces within the wall, we have a tool that is perfect for the job.
Frew is the ideal tool for embedded retaining wall analysis:
- It checks the stability of cantilever and propped retaining walls,
- It predicts the displacement, shear forces, and bending moments of the wall
- It calculates the earth and water pressures on each side at each construction stage.
The Greta tool also has three standout features:
- It analyses the stability of a gravity retaining wall
- It determines the bending moments and shear forces within the wall
- It calculates the soil pressures under the base.
As well as these two invaluable tools for retaining walls, the Safe program is also extremely helpful when it comes to the construction and maintenance of retaining walls. This is because it offers powerful two-dimensional finite element analysis in plane stress, plain strain or axial symmetry. The smart software also identifies pore pressures and effective stresses separately and includes gravitational loads and initial stresses.
30 day trials are available on all of our retaining wall software. Alternatively, please contact us if you would like to speak to one of ourproduct specialists about the services available before making a purchase.