MassMotion v5.5 - Released
MassMotion v5.5 has been developed to provide even better representation of pedestrian movement and allows more control over the simulation. Crowd simulation just got even better!Find out More
We Are Exhibiting
We would like to meet with you.
Come and join us at an event
"Oasys software is used by the top 25 building design consultants."
2011 NCE Consultants FileFind out More
GSA software: designing sustainable structures for the London 2012 Games
Oasys’ GSA Suite software enabled design teams from Arup and other engineering consultancies to create lightweight, energy-efficient structures for the London 2012 Games. Using this structural design and analysis package they created the complex structural forms of venues such as the Olympic Stadium, Aquatics Centre and VelodromeFind out More
Much ado about nothing on mail archiving?
Arup engineers have already got – and are happy to share – the solution. Lawyers often remind us all of the need to keep business and project related email for at least six years, in case the business is called upon to retrieve and present data to the Court.Find out More
- Beat email overload
- Find stored emails faster
- Keep related documents together
- Design deep excavations & tunnels
- Check reinforced slope stability
- Assess building damage
- From cable nets to blast analysis
- Form-find the ideal geometry
- Carry out advanced non-linear analysis
- Staged construction
- Embedded walls, gravity walls, sheet piles
- Calculate stability, moments & forces
- Predict the effects of earthquakes
- Analyse footfall & other vibrations in 3D
- Design to seismic codes
- Design & analyse to international codes
- Analyse soil/structure interaction
- Design in steel & concrete
Students & Academics
Most of our engineering programs are available through the unipac scheme for an unlimited number of users.
Visit our Press Room
Keep up to date with the latest press releases and news stories from Oasys.
30 Day Free Trials Available
Now you can try before you buy with our 30 day free trials. See what Oasys software can do for you.