Project of the Year Geotechnical Webinar
Available to watch now
Watch how Oasys geotechnical
software is being used worldwide.
AdSec 8.4 released with new design codes
New Indian and Canadian codes
included alongside more Eurocodes
and the latest ACI.
Discover what else is new
in version 8.4...
MassMotion User Group
Find out More
Customer case studies and presentations
from HOK, Imperial College London, RHDHV
and Arup are now available to view online.
Project of Year 2016
Find out More
Congratulations to the winners
and highly commended entries.
Find out who won...
Enhanced utility damage assessment tools
Introducing Oasys Xdisp 19.4 64 bit, now with a
notably improved utility damage assessment
solver and new capabilities.
Download your free trial today...
- Beat email overload
- Find stored emails faster
- Keep related documents together
- Design deep excavations & tunnels
- Check reinforced slope stability
- Assess building damage
- 3D vector based simulation
- Powerful statistical analysis
- Compatible with CAD/BIM software
- Staged construction
- Embedded walls, gravity walls, sheet piles
- Calculate stability, moments & forces
- Predict the effects of earthquakes
- Analyse footfall & other vibrations in 3D
- Design to seismic codes
- Design & analyse to international codes
- Analyse soil/structure interaction
- Design in steel & concrete
Students & Academics
Most of our engineering programs are available through the unipac scheme for an unlimited number of users.
News & Press
Take a closer look at what's going on at Oasys with our latest news, monthly newsletters and where we've appeared in the press.
For the latest videos on our structural, geotechnical, crowd simulation and document management software, visit our videos page.