Our latest software for slope stability
analysis has arrived
National Geographic &
What happens when you pit modern-day engineers
against their Roman counterparts?
The judges have decided. Find out who
the Oasys Project of the Year
GSA 8.7 Released
The latest version of our acclaimed
structural design software
now available for download.
Take a look at our latest videos, which cover
a variety of topics, from Structural Engineering
to Mail Manager.
- Beat email overload
- Find stored emails faster
- Keep related documents together
- Design deep excavations & tunnels
- Check reinforced slope stability
- Assess building damage
- 3D vector based simulation
- Powerful statistical analysis
- Compatible with CAD/BIM software
- Staged construction
- Embedded walls, gravity walls, sheet piles
- Calculate stability, moments & forces
- Predict the effects of earthquakes
- Analyse footfall & other vibrations in 3D
- Design to seismic codes
- Design & analyse to international codes
- Analyse soil/structure interaction
- Design in steel & concrete
Students & Academics
Most of our engineering programs are available through the unipac scheme for an unlimited number of users.
News & Press
Take a closer look at what's going on at Oasys with our latest news, monthly newsletters and where we've appeared in the press.
For the latest videos on our structural, geotechnical, crowd simulation and document management software, visit our videos page.