Project of the Year Competition
Showcase your project to enter our competition.
£3,000 in cash and software maintenance
licences to be won.
We'd Like to Know
What You Think
Submit your feedback quickly
and easily here
Free 30-day trials are available for all
of our software packages
GSA 8.7 Released
The latest version of our acclaimed
structural design software
now available for download.
The world's most advanced crowd simulation
software just got even better.
Take a look at our latest videos, which cover
a variety of topics, from Structural Engineering
to Mail Manager.
- Beat email overload
- Find stored emails faster
- Keep related documents together
- Design deep excavations & tunnels
- Check reinforced slope stability
- Assess building damage
- 3D vector based simulation
- Powerful statistical analysis
- Compatible with CAD/BIM software
- Staged construction
- Embedded walls, gravity walls, sheet piles
- Calculate stability, moments & forces
- Predict the effects of earthquakes
- Analyse footfall & other vibrations in 3D
- Design to seismic codes
- Design & analyse to international codes
- Analyse soil/structure interaction
- Design in steel & concrete
Students & Academics
Most of our engineering programs are available through the unipac scheme for an unlimited number of users.
Our project of the year competition allows you to showcase your work, with £3,000 cash and software maintenance licences to be won.
For the latest videos on our structural, geotechnical, crowd simulation and document management software, visit our videos page.