The latest version of pedestrian simulation
To celebrate the launch of V8.0,
we're running a promotion to encourage
you to use crowd simulation for
safer and more efficient buildings.
Webinar: GSA Masterclass
Model stability analysis & the use of AssembliesFind out More
Take a look at our latest videos, which cover
a variety of topics, from Structural Engineering
to Mail Manager.
- Beat email overload
- Find stored emails faster
- Keep related documents together
- Design deep excavations & tunnels
- Check reinforced slope stability
- Assess building damage
- 3D vector based simulation
- Powerful statistical analysis
- Compatible with CAD/BIM software
- Staged construction
- Embedded walls, gravity walls, sheet piles
- Calculate stability, moments & forces
- Predict the effects of earthquakes
- Analyse footfall & other vibrations in 3D
- Design to seismic codes
- Design & analyse to international codes
- Analyse soil/structure interaction
- Design in steel & concrete
Students & Academics
Most of our engineering programs are available through the unipac scheme for an unlimited number of users.
News & Press
Take a closer look at what's going on at Oasys with our latest news, monthly newsletters and where we've appeared in the press.
For the latest videos on our structural, geotechnical, crowd simulation and document management software, visit our videos page.