Find out how Version 9.0 can help you get the most out of your designs while ensuring they are as safe as possible.
Peter Debney is a Chartered Engineer and a Fellow of the Institution of Structural Engineers (IStructE), as well as a member of the International Association for Bridge and Structural Engineering (IABSE). He is the senior consultant, structural application specialist, support manager, and quality manager for Arup in the Oasys software group. He has been a Visiting Professor at the University of Bradford, and is a visiting lecturer at a number of universities. He is a regular public speaker and has published a book on Computational Engineering.
About this webinar
Exciting new features in the latest MassMotion and MassMotion Flow release include:
- New objects that allow users to define trigger conditions
- Advanced agent properties and scenarios
- Direct support for SketchUp
- Direct support of 2D CAD files
- Modelling tools to build 3D from 2D
- New precision object snap mode
- Core focus on agent creation, movement, and behaviour
- Written in C++
- Scripting language bindings for Java, Python, .NET
Watch as Oasys Application Specialist, Professor Peter Debney, takes you through the changes and new features in version 9.