GSA Building combines GSA structural model with a Pdisp non-linear soil model to calculate the soil structure interaction.
- Iterative analysis using the GSA and Pdisp solvers (does not require the installation of Pdisp)
- Specify soil properties and locations
- Specify soil-structure geometry
- Raft & Pile soil structure interaction
Find how your structure interacts with the ground for optimum foundation design
Raft is perfect for busy foundation designers. This easy-to-use software combines non-linear structural and geotechnical models to calculate accurate settlements, soil pressures, bending moments and other structural stresses in a fraction of the time.
Whatever the structure, whatever the soil
GSA Raft adds the acclaimed Pdisp soil pressure displacement engine to GSA’s finite element analysis. The structure then interacts with the ground via piles, rafts or pads so they both work together to carry the load.
GSA Raft also integrates with Pdisp, importing soil models and exports results for further geotechnical investigation.
- Multiple soil profiles
- Multiple soil zones
- Linear or nonlinear soils
- Pile soil interaction coefficients (p-y, t-z, q-z)
- Additional soil loads
- Pdisp import/export