Version 8.5.11 (released 17th February 2017)
- Fixed bug where floor/zone-based O/D matrix tables could return zero values if run on a just-finished simulation
- Fixed bug during authoring where displayed obstacle or approach maps included disabled barriers (simulation not effected).
- Fixed bug where agents exiting at a portal could be reported as having exited while in transit.
- Fixed bug with entering manual weights for seek portal action.
- Fixed crash if graph query bin values were set to 0.
- Fixed bug in refreshing of enable/disable status of vehicle event alighting properties.
- Fixed bug where 'Follow sign' action applied through 'Execute Action' event targeting a zone would not work for agents entering the zone while the event was active.
- Added movement standard property to servers and paths to increase flow rate onto line.
- Fixed inconsistency in route tree construction which could lead to different route cost values from one run to the next.
- Fixed bug where imported region density graphs with missing regions would cause a crash.
- Fixed bug where self-overlapping triangles could cause 'Simplify Geometry' to produce incorrect results.
- Improved error messages when graph query objects fail to validate.
- Custom agent avatars can now be displayed alongside animated avatars.
- Fixed bug in route costing of banked stairs/escalators immediately outside zone when evacuating a zone.
- Fixed bug where manipulator would deactivate after rotating the camera or right clicking on the scene.
- Disable left mouse button drag/drop from 3D scene when CTRL or SHIFT are down.
- Fixed text in histogram image meta data.
- Fixed bug where region density graphs would produce incorrect results if bar or stepped curve output was selected.
- Added check to prevent opening project files saved using a newer version.
- Added better error handling for writing of alembic files.
- Increased size of 'error' icon in object properties window to be more visible.
- Fixed incorrect validation errors for 'Follow Sign' actions that used portals.
- Added x20 playback speed button in main window and movie export.
- Fixed bug (regression) preventing decimal time entries like 2.5m (shorthand for 00:02:30).
- Fixed bug (regression) in camera movement during knife and other scene operations.
- Added support for display of curve lengths to main window status bar.
- Reduced size of images exported from graph queries.
- Added hotkeys 1, 2, 3 for toggling axis during translate/rotate/scale.
- Fixed bug which could prevent the application from closing while setting the position of object vertices.
- Fixed bug where user would be incorrectly prompted to overwrite .when choosing a database file for a simulation run.
- Fixed bug in status indicator for event destination properties.
- Fixed bug where some dxf files would not import.
- Enabled horizontal scrollbars for property inspector windows.
- Changed timetable data view to automatically resize columns to fit contents when shown.
- Fix crash that could occur when opening project with unconnected dispatches active.
Version 8.5 (Released 21st September 2016)
- Added new camera modes for tracking/following agent movement during playback (right-click on agent)
- Custom agent avatars can now be displayed alongside animated avatars
- Added obstacle map decorations for floors and approach map decorations for portals and connection objects in modelling environment
- Added ability to set edge length through new 'L' field of position editor in top right of main window
- Added hotkeys 1, 2, 3 for toggling axis during translate/rotate/scale
- Improved evacuation event to support distribution based assignment of exits
Version 8.0.9 (Released 22nd October 2015)
- Fixed crash when viewing graph for reference action that pointed to a list action.
- Fixed crash when attempting to export dispatch geometry to file.
Version 8.0.8 (Released 1st October 2015)
- Fixed bug where agent demand table could have negative duration values.
- Fixed bug where FlowConsole.exe would execute slowly for small projects.
- Fixed bug where deleting a SimulationRun while inspecting properties for the same object would cause crash
Version 8.0.6 (Released 28th August 2015)
- Fixed crash when importing ifc files that contained objects with large numbers of vertices.
Version 8.0.5 (Released 18th August 2015)
- Fixed bug where vehicle event did not create boarding agents when using evenly spaced demand type
- Fixed bug where events with table based demand did not ignore negative agent count values.
- Fixed tab key ordering in some widgets
- Fixed crash when observing agents that had an action applied by entering or exiting a zone
- Fixed false validation error for zones which explicitly specified a stair, link, ramp, or escalator.
- Fixed regression in 8.0.4 where portal weights could not be manually edited in events.
- Fixed bug which resulted in crash when opening project with simulation run errors.
- Fixed bug in validation of referenced time ranges.
- Added camera rotation snapping (hold shift to snap to the nearest 15 degree rotation)
Version 8.0.4 (Released 3rd August 2015)
- Added orthogonal 'Side' camera viewpoint (can be rotated horizontally)
- Added application preferences (from 'Edit' menu) for default movie export settings
- Added support for virtual paths
- Added ability to rename objects directly from the main window using F2
- Added opacity parameter to agent path map and modified its behaviour to take agent colour from the source simulation run
- Added dynamic path map for showing agent 'trails'
- Added speed ratio graph for showing counts of agents with different actual/desired speed ratios
- Added support for importing reference geometry as ramps (including auto-detection of IfcRamp objects)
- Added ability to create normalized graphs (stacked bars or areas that sum to 100% instead of an absolute value).
- Fixed saved views for orthogonal viewpoints (eg. topdown, front, etc.)
- Fixed audit false positives in objects with disabled properties
- Fixed issue with playback agents not hiding when on hidden floors
- Fixed inconsistencies in how multi run simulation run names were generated
- Fixed resize behaviour of object choosers when widget resizes
- Fixed false positive issue raised when DefaultProfile deleted
- Fixed false positive error/warning in simulation console when overwriting old database file
- Fixed issue where importing from an old IFC file or one with invalid geometry could cause a crash
- Fixed issue where some types of agent filters did not work with agent density graphs
- Fixed issue where server population graphs could not be toggled between combined series/series per server
- Improved options for circulation end conditions
- Improved behaviour of mesh simplification
- Improved performance when closing projects with thousands of objects.
- Improved visibility of measuring tool points.
Version 8.0 (Released 25th June 2015)
- Added actions field in agent observer window for viewing agent action history
- Added ability to specify weighted collection of profiles in events
- Added 'Instant' event demand type for creation of agents all in a single frame
- Added 'Table of intervals' event demand type for complex arrival patterns
- Added 'Color Scheme' option for colouring agents in events by entrance/exit
- Added ability to specify dwell times per portal in circulate events
- Added alembic export for rendering of simulation playback in other applications
- Added new 'Has end state' agent filter for isolating error agents during playback/analysis
- Added colour legends as overlay when displaying an analysis map
- Added new region density analysis graph
- Added improved editing of agent filters through copy/paste and drag/drop
- Changed simulation run objects to point to database file rather than results folder
- Improved 'Find' object context menus to provide more information
- Fixed bug where vehicle arrivals within 10 seconds of simulation start would not produce alighting agents for that arrival.
Version 126.96.36.199 (Released 28th April 2015)
- Fixed bug which could cause a crash when starting a simulation if a goal line extended outside of a floor
- Fixed bug which did not allow most types of agent filters to be used for CSV position table export
- Fixed bug where selecting controlled flow rate per metre used the absolute flow rate value as the flow rate per metre value
- Added extra diagnostic output to aid in debugging graphics issues