- Single Pile Analysis using Oasys Pile, Alp and AdSec
- 1 Day
- Central London training rooms or at your office
- On application
Learn how to use the Oasys piling programs to calculate the performance of a single pile. The training course will go into detail to help you understand the program interface and apply more advanced features in the programs.Enquire
Who is this course for?
Engineering designers who are analysing single piles.
You will learn how to
- Understand the theory behind the programs
- Use the program interface
- Produce and manipulate outputs
- Use the programs together to understand how the Pile is performing and carry out more streamlined design
- Understand the advanced features available (e.g. p-y curves, t-z curves, irregular pile cross sections and cracking) and apply partial factors within the programs.