- Settlement Prediction using Oasys Xdisp
- 1 Day
- Central London training rooms or at your office
- On application
Learn how to use Xdisp to calculate settlements from tunnels and retaining walls. The training course will go into detail to help you understand the program interface and apply more advanced features in the program. It will also help the user apply Building and Utility Damage Assessments.Enquire
Who is this course for?
Engineering designers who are working on tunnelling or excavation in urban areas and are interested in understanding the impact of their structures on adjacent buildings and utilities.
You will learn how to
- Understand the theory behind the program
- Use the program interface
- Produce and manipulate outputs
- Carry out Building and Utility Damage Assessments
- Understand the advanced features available (e.g. graphical inputs and exporting building damage data).