- Introduction to Compos
- 1/2 Day
- Central London training rooms or at your office
- On application
Introductory training course for the unique composite beam design software program, Compos. Learn how to design composite beams among many other features.Enquire
The purpose of this course
Learn how to use Compos to design composite beams, whether with standard rolled sections, plate girders or tapering sections. You will also learn how to use Compos to find the response factors of the floor and mitigate the vibrations with damping membranes.
Who is this course for?
Structural engineers with some design experience.
You will learn how to
- Get the most out of the analysis options
- Analyse and design composite beams
- Create varying section beams and slabs
- Work with openings in the beam and slab
- Find the footfall response and modify it with damping materials