- Introduction to AdSec
- 1/2 Day
- Central London training rooms or at your office
- On application
Introductory training course for the leading analysis program for sections under load, ADC. Learn how to calculate the strength of sections among other features.Enquire
The purpose of this course
Find out how to calculate the strength of sections, whether they are regular or asymmetric, concrete filled or encased steel sections, using regular rebar or external carbon fibre sheets.
Who is this course for?
Experienced structural engineers who need to analyse reinforced concrete and composite sections using AdSec.
You will learn how to
- Form simple, compound and composite sections
- Reinforce with template or bespoke reinforcement
- Work with code defined properties and user defined materials
- Adjust for duration of load plus pre-stress, creep and shrinkage effects
- Analyse for capacity and serviceability
- Create force-moment interaction and moment-stiffness charts