- Design using GSA Building
- 1 Day
- Central London training rooms or at your office
- On application
Learn how to use GSA Building to deal with your engineering problems. The training course will go into detail to help you check steel member design among other features mentioned below.Enquire
The purpose of this course
Whether it is an irregular flat slab layout, a complex steel frame, a raft on varying ground, or ensuring that lightweight floors are not too lively, this course will teach you how to use GSA Building to deal with your engineering problems.
Who is this course for?
It is for engineers who want to design the steel and concrete members, asses the soil-structure interaction for rafts and similar constructions, and to calculate footfall responses. You will need to have taken the Advanced use of GSA course or be at a similar standard.
You will learn how to
- Check steel member design
- Design concrete reinforcement for slabs and walls
- Analyse soil-structure interaction
- Predict footfall response