- Analysis with GSA Bridge
- 1 Day
- Central London training rooms or at your office
- On application
Ideal for advanced users of GSA, Bridge Engineers and anyone interested in finding out how to apply bridge loads to GSA models in order to check them for footfall responses.Enquire
The purpose of this course
Engineers refer to bridges as simple structures with complex loads. Whether the bridge structure is simple or not, this course will teach you how to apply bridge vehicle loads to your GSA models and to check them for footfall response.
Who is this course for?
Engineers who want to analyse bridges for vehicle and foot loading using GSA Bridge. You will need to have taken the Advanced use of GSA course or be at a similar standard.
You will learn how to
- Load with alignments and carriageways
- Apply moving and static highway, railway and foot loads to international standards
- Perform influence analysis
- Analyse footfall responses