- Advanced use of GSA
- 1 Day
- Central London training rooms or at your office
- On application
This training courses is designed to help you get the most out of Oasys GSA’s most advanced features. Ideal for existing users of the software or past participants of the Introduction to GSA training course.Enquire
The purpose of this course
Static analysis might be ok for simple structures, but advanced structures need advanced analyses. This course will teach you how to take GSA to the next level and the most out of your structure.
Who is this course for?
Engineers who want to use GSA’s advanced analyses, such as non-linear, vibration and buckling. You will need to have taken the Introduction to GSA course or be an experienced user.
You will learn how to
- Maximize GSA’s performance using data and analysis options
- Model with 2D elements
- Perform p-delta and non-linear analysis
- Do modal and member buckling checks
- Run dynamic, Ritz, and dynamic response analyses
- Conduct staged analyses