Help with ordering
Your guide to making purchases and information about returns, your privacy, payment terms, and terms and conditions of the purchase.
Purchasing Licences or Renewing Maintenance
- From the ‘Products’ menu, select the software you wish to purchase
- From the ‘Buy Now’ section, select the ‘Licence’ from the dropdown (not applicable to all products)
- If there is not a ‘Buy Now’ option but a ‘Price Enquiry’ option – contact us to enquire about purchasing
- Select to Buy, Rent or Maintain from the ‘I would like to’ dropdown
- Add the quantity required into ‘No. of Licences’ and click ‘Add to Basket’
- Repeat for any other Products until you have everything you require in your Shopping Basket. Then visit your basket in the top right corner; oasys-software.com/basket/
- Check your basket and apply a coupon if applicable, ‘Proceed to checkout’
- Complete the short form to create an account, or if you are already registered simply ‘Log In’
- Choose your payment method, as either Credit/Debit Card, Cheque or Bank Transfer
- If you selected cheque or bank transfer you will be emailed your invoice
- If you selected Credit/Debit Card, follow the instructions and enter your card details. The payment is processed via Stripe.
- You will receive an order acknowledgement via email
Cards we Accept
When processing an order with Credit/Debit Card, there is no maximum spend and we accept the card types Mastercard, VISA, and American Express.
Not for Profit Organisations
Oasys provides significant discounts to not-for-profit organisations and developing countries.
Please Contact us for details.
Is it safe to order online?
Yes, we use industry standard SSL encryption to protect your details. Stripe is one of the most trusted payment gateways online. Potentially sensitive information such as your address, name and card details are encoded so they can only be read on the secure server. This information is authenticated to ensure it only gets sent to this secure server and is checked to make sure it has not been tampered with during transfer. Security checks are also made on all payment, to ensure the authenticity of each card payment.
The software is via download from our website. The licence activation details are issued by email, usually the same or next working day.
Most of our software can be downloaded from our web site and installed for a trial period free of charge. We encourage all customers to install and test the software prior to purchase, ensuring that it meets your expectations. If having purchased the software you are dissatisfied and wish to obtain a refund, please write to the following address providing evidence of your purchase and stating the nature of your claim:
Newcastle Upon Tyne
We reserve the right to refuse any order.
If your order is refused by us we will refund you. We reserve the right to choose the method of refund e.g. cheque, bank transfer etc.
Privacy – Sales transactions
Maintenance & Support Services
Twelve months support and maintenance is included with most products. Thereafter maintenance is typically 20% of the current sales price.
An annual maintenance service is available for most programs after the first year.
This service includes:
- telephone/fax/email/web based support
- free software updates available via internet download
- personalised output header for many products
Terms and Conditions of Purchase
You are required to accept Oasys Terms and Conditions which are concluded in English.
The full conditions of purchase and maintenance are set out in the Oasys Software Licence and Support Agreement. All prices are subject to TAX at the current rate.
Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice – please ask for a written quotation.
Although every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of all information contained herein, the contents do not form or constitute a representation, warranty, or part of any contract.
Payment is due upon presentation of Oasys’ invoice to you. This will normally be generated automatically by our shopping cart which will also email a copy to you when you place your order.
All credit card payments are processed by Stripe.
Payment by any other method is via prior arrangement. Oasys reserve the right to withhold delivery of licences/products until payment is received.
Superseded Versions of Terms and Conditions
Oasys keep copies of all superseded versions of terms and conditions.