Help with ordering
Your guide to making purchases and information about your privacy, payment terms, and terms and conditions of the purchase.
Purchasing Subscription or Renewing Maintenance
- From the ‘Our Products’ menu, select the software you wish to purchase
- On the product page, select ‘Buy/Maintain’ (not applicable to all products)
- If there is not a ‘Buy/Maintain’ option but an ‘Enquire’ option – contact us to enquire about purchasing
- Select the type of licence you would like to purchase from the dropdown lists
- Add the quantity required into ‘No. of Licences’ and click ‘Add to Basket’
- Repeat for any other Products until you have everything you require in your Shopping Basket. Then visit your basket in the top right corner; oasys-software.com/basket/
- Check your basket and apply a coupon if applicable, ‘Proceed to checkout’
- Complete the short form to create an account, or if you are already registered simply ‘Log In’
- Choose your payment method, as either Credit/Debit Card, Cheque or Bank Transfer
- If you selected cheque or bank transfer you will be emailed your invoice
- If you selected Credit/Debit Card, follow the instructions and enter your card details. The payment is processed via Stripe.
- You will receive an order acknowledgement via email
Cards we Accept
When processing an order with Credit/Debit Card, there is no maximum spend and we accept the card types Mastercard, VISA, and American Express.
Not for Profit Organisations
Oasys provides significant discounts to not-for-profit organisations and developing countries.
Please Contact us for details.
Is it safe to order online?
Yes, we use industry standard SSL encryption to protect your details. Stripe is one of the most trusted payment gateways online. Potentially sensitive information such as your address, name and card details are encoded so they can only be read on the secure server. This information is authenticated to ensure it only gets sent to this secure server and is checked to make sure it has not been tampered with during transfer. Security checks are also made on all payment, to ensure the authenticity of each card payment.
The software is via download from our website. The licence activation details are issued by email, usually the same or next working day.
Licensing Portal – tutorial video:
We reserve the right to refuse any order.
If your order is refused by us we will refund you. We reserve the right to choose the method of refund e.g. cheque, bank transfer etc.
Privacy – Sales transactions
Maintenance & Subscriptions
Since September 2019 all new licences for Oasys software have been on a subscription basis with options for 12month or 36month contracts that automatically renew unless cancelled with due notice. See Terms and Conditions of Purchase below.
Subscription licences include software support and updates and upgrades to the latest versions.
Perpetual licences purchased prior to September 2019 do not include software support and updates and upgrades to the latest versions. Where support and updates were purchased for a perpetual licence via a maintenance contract these contracts can be renewed but new maintenance contracts are not available.
If you have perpetual licences without a support contract please contact the sales team to discuss subscription options.
Subscription licence and maintained perpetual licences include:
- telephone/fax/email/web based support
- free software updates available via internet download
- personalised output header for many products
Terms and Conditions of Purchase
You are required to accept Oasys Terms and Conditions which are concluded in English.
The full conditions of purchase and maintenance are set out in the Oasys Software Licence and Support Agreement. All prices are subject to TAX at the current rate.
Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice – please ask for a written quotation.
Although every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of all information contained herein, the contents do not form or constitute a representation, warranty, or part of any contract.
Payment is due upon presentation of Oasys’ invoice to you. This will normally be generated automatically by our shopping cart which will also email a copy to you when you place your order.
All credit card payments are processed by Stripe.
Payment by any other method is via prior arrangement. Oasys reserve the right to withhold delivery of licences/products until payment is received.
Superseded Versions of Terms and Conditions
Oasys keep copies of all superseded versions of terms and conditions.