Arup is an independent firm of designers, planners, engineers, consultants and technical specialists offering a broad range of professional services. Through our work, we make a positive difference in the world.
Digital Technology is a team of professionals collaborating globally to support and enable over 20,000 colleagues and clients.
Customer focused with a service mentality, we design and develop software, protect and run the firm’s digital infrastructure, support and maintain applications and data platforms, deliver projects, manage risk, provide consultancy and partner with strategic vendors to help enable the Arup Strategy and Digital Vision.
We’re committed to transforming our catalogue of technologies to provide secure, resilient services and innovative, digital tools which will enable our members to embrace new ways of working and deliver value for our firm and clients
OASYS is the brand through which Arup sells the market leading technical software developed by the Digital Development team and used extensively within Arup as well as being sold to companies around the world. The OASYS commercial team is responsible for the marketing and sales of these products and providing customer service and support.
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to build and maintain the OASYS brand and through email campaigns, social media, web site content and other marketing initiatives, help generate new business and retain existing customers. The successful candidate will have a marketing background and excellent communication skills both written and verbal together with an ability to understand our engineering product base (enough to create interest) and be highly self-motivated.
This role will report to the OASYS Sales & Marketing Manager.
Reward and Benefits:
We offer a competitive salary at all levels, and one of the best benefits package in our sector.
Core benefits include cover under the UK Healthcare Plan (private medical insurance), Life Assurance, Accident Insurance, and Income Protection (long term disability) cover. Core benefits are funded by us and made available to all permanent staff in order to support and safeguard your financial, physical and mental wellbeing. You will also have access to a grade-related Flexible Benefits Fund which you can choose to take as extra cash or spend on a wide range of Choice Benefits to help with your work/life balance and financial security.
In addition all permanent employees are eligible for the Global Profit Share scheme. Subject to scheme rules employees can receive two Profit Share payments per year, which are dependent on the firm’s financial performance.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Managing and executing the day to day marketing of Oasys and its product portfolio
- Working directly under the OASYS Sales & Marketing Manager
- Working closely with OASYS Business Development Managers
- Monitoring and controlling the OASYS marketing budget
- Managing email campaigns & lists to ensure GDPR compliance
- Generation of leads & capturing sales lead data in Microsoft CRM system
- Working closely with product managers to ensure a steady flow of product news through digital channels, social media and printed media.
- Co-ordinating with external PR resources
- Working with graphic designers and writers to produce marketing material (print & digital)
- Coordinating digital marketing campaigns including liaison with website developers on PPC & SEO campaigns
- Maintenance of OASYS social media presence
- Promotion of events and products through email and social media
- Managing the logistics for conferences and exhibitions
Experience and Qualifications
- Experience of business to business marketing in the software or built environment market
- Proficient in Microsoft packages and excellent ability to use digital tools
- Knowledge of social media and digital communication tools such as LinkedIn, Yammer, Teams etc.
- Previous experience of supporting projects and marketing campaigns from conception through to execution
- Confident with excellent communication skills and friendly manner
- Excellent attention to detail, spelling and grammar
- Excellent organizational skills, ideally with some experience in project management
- Experience of print and digital production
- Event management experience, with logistics capability and knowledge of digital capability to collaborate globally
- Ability to embrace new technology
- Fundamental understanding of the sales process
- Excellent time management and organisational skills required
- A passion for diversity, recognising the innovation and competitive edge that comes from a diverse highly skilled team where equal opportunities are truly valued.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills with both non-technical as well as technical audiences. An excellent telephone manner.
- A passion for marketing and building brand
- Professional approach seeking quality and excellence in their work
- Collaborative approach and willingness to work as an integral part of the team
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently without compromising on quality
- Ability to manage conflicting deadlines and prioritize
- Enthusiastic, driven & self motivated
Desirable skills and knowledge:
- A foreign language would be desirable
- Bachelors degree preferably in a marketing or communications.
Send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.