We are pleased to announce the release of Oasys GSA 10.1.
The key new features are as follows:
- Continuing with the development of Design-layer led model building
- Mass, Ground Spring and Ground Damper elements have been replaced by nodal attributes. This means that you do not need 1D elements any more but instead assign the properties directly to the nodes. This should make the functionality clearer for the user
- The user interface has been updated again: the Data/Output/Views explorer has been replaced. Now you can access all data with a single click
- In addition to the 2D element reinforcement calculations we now have a 2D member reinforcement option. This produces general reinforcement over the entire slab or wall, then adds rationalised areas of reinforcement at locations of high stress. The output then shows the bar extent and direction
- Two-way link to Revit 2020