Still working from home? Let us help…
We’re continuing to do what we can to support those of you still working from home as a response to the COVID-19 situation.
Here’s some of the practical steps and top tips we’re offering…
Licensing (*updated 1 September*)
The uptake of the ‘Work from Home’ license has significantly reduced over the last few months as business practices are adapting to new ways of working. We are therefore not automatically producing ‘Work from Home’ licenses now.
Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to discuss any licensing requirements.
Remote working with the Oasys LS-DYNA Environment
Click here for general advice for using the Oasys LS-DYNA Environment efficiently if you’re still working remotely.
Our software support service continues as normal. Please visit our Customer Support page to find your local support team details.
Training: online courses now available (*updated 24 December*)
We are offering our clients complimentary virtual places on Arup-delivered core training courses. The sessions will run using Microsoft Teams and the timing for each will be from 9:30am – 12:30pm (GMT). Please see our training pages to find out more.
Catching up on e-learning and up-skilling (*updated 24 December*)
Keeping your skills up-to-date is important and we have a number of resources that can help:
- Forthcoming webinars: are delivered ‘live’ by our software experts and provide an opportunity to ask questions and interact with other like-minded attendees – the schedule for 2021 is being finalised and will be available in January.
- Our YouTube channel includes introductory videos for the Oasys LS-DYNA Environment as well as related topics such LS-TaSC and LS-OPT
- Find out about the exciting features and updates in the latest releases of Oasys and LS-DYNA through our Update Webinar series
- Tutorials: downloadable tutorials allow you to work through example problems in your own time and at your own pace
- LS-DYNA Examples: teach yourself some new tricks… with over 500 LS-DYNA examples from various training classes you can learn something new every day for well over a year!
And a few ideas to break up your day
If you want to do something a bit different for a few minutes to break your day up, how about:
- Updating your LinkedIn profile – while you’re there, why not join the Oasys LS-DYNA LinkedIn group!
- Take a look at our ScriptBox resource – perhaps you’ve got a great idea for a script you’d like to write and share?
- Grab a coffee and catch up on one of the 2,266 papers from past conferences available on www.dynalook.com – from modelling ice to modelling fire and everything between!
- Take a minute to let us know what training and tutorials would be useful to you or you colleagues – we’re always looking for ideas about how we can support you better.
If you have any tips to share that you’ve learnt through you work from home experience, please let us know via email@example.com.