Who we are
Company: Oasys Ltd
Head office: 13 Fitzroy Street, London, W1T 4BQ
Privacy and Cookies
We may change this privacy notice from time to time by updating this page.
At Oasys we are committed to ensuring your privacy and adhering to relevant data privacy laws. Customer data is a valuable part of our business so we protect it as we would protect our own personal data.
What information do we collect?
When you use this website, we may collect the following information:
- the areas of the website that you visit
- information about your computer, such as which browser you are using, your network location, the type of connection you are using (e.g. broadband, ADSL etc) and your IP address
We do this by using cookies, which are small files that help us track how our visitors use the website and enable us to understand where we can improve your experience. If you would like to find out which cookies we use and the information they track see our Cookies Policy below.
Once you submit personal information to our website – for example through a contact form – we will know who you are and your activities on this website and information about you and/or your company may be recorded on our systems. For example, we may ask for more information from you such as:
- Your name
- Your company or academic institution
- Your job title / position
- Your email address
- Your postal address including postcode and country
- Your phone number
- The industry in which you work
We may also collect information from telephone calls and / or other correspondence with you.
What do we do with the information we collect?
The information we capture is used for the following reasons: various purposes. The main purpose is to provide you with our services (whether available via the website or offline). We also use the information for:
- provide you with our services (whether available via the website or offline
- website development
- understanding how our visitors interact on the website
- understanding what our clients are interested in
- understanding what potential clients are interested in
- dealing with enquiries/concerns
- marketing our services and people to you
- market research
- service development
- internal record keeping
Legal Basis for Processing your personal data
We rely on the following legal bases to process your personal data:
- To perform our contract with you
- To meet regulatory obligations
- Where it is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests, including:
- contacting you regarding products or services which we believe may be of interest to you based on past purchases
- contacting you regarding products or services which we believe may be of interest to you based on past enquiries.
We would like to provide you with information about our services or products and other information which we think you may find interesting. We may send you such information by physical or electronic communication unless you have asked us not to do so.
We will not provide your personal information to other organisations for marketing purposes.
If at any time you do not want your information used for direct marketing purposes, please contact us or follow the unsubscribe link in our marketing email messages.
Who do we share this information with?
We may share your personal information with companies acting on our behalf who will only use the information to provide that service. We may also share your personal information with a purchaser or potential purchaser of our business.
In some circumstances, we may have to disclose your personal information by law, because a court or the police or other law enforcement agency has asked us for it.
You have the right:
- To be informed about our use of your personal information
- To access any personal information we hold about you
- To request the correction of any inaccurate personal information held
- To request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances
- To stop direct marketing messages, which can be done by contacting us or selecting the “unsubscribe” option in any of our emails.
If you would like to exercise any of your rights please contact us or write to:
Data Protection Officer
8 Fitzroy Street
If you think any information we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible. We will correct or update any information as soon as we can.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection regulator:
Information Commissioners Office (ICO)
Wilmslow SK9 5AF
Privacy Notice Updated 7th April 2021.
When you use our website we will collect some anonymous information about how you are using it, such as what pages you are looking at. This helps us improve the service we offer you but we are unable to personally identify you and your visit from this data, we use the data in aggregate form to make decisions about the site. This tracking is anonymous and your privacy is not affected.
To be able to use the site fully your browser will need to be able to accept cookies. These are tiny text files stored on your computer which do not contain any sensitive information.
The main types of cookie we use are:
Essential / Functional
To restrict cookies from being stored on your computer, you can use your browser settings.
Please note that if you choose to restrict all cookie storage, the functionality of the website will be affected. If you choose to disable cookies on your computer it will mean that some of the most basic functionality of the site will not work.
If you would like to simply delete the cookies from your browsing session, for example after visiting the site, you can do this via your browser settings. Many modern browsers also have a ‘Private Browsing’ function that will only allow cookies to be stored for the single browsing session you are in; this is an efficient way to retain the functionality of the site yet stop any cookies being stored when you are done.