- When saving data as a text file, the reinforcement material can be lost when the code does not involve a material (γ/φ) factor.
[NCR11392] (Fixed 15 Jan 2018)
- Intermediate analysis (BS5400/HKSDM) does not allow for a creep value, so gives results the same as a short-term analysis.
[NCR11427] (Fixed 15 Jan 2018)
- The value of ζ is now set to 0 if the section if uncracked, irrespective of the value of β.
[NCR11294] (Fixed 9 July 2017)
- There is an issue with the crack width calculation for the CSA S6 code with prestressed bars. With prestressed bars where the applied loads exclude the prestress anchorage the prestress was included in the checks for bars in tension. This prestress is now excluded from the calculation of most tensile bars.
[NCR11309] (Fixed 21 July 2017)
- When using DIN EN 1992 the crack width calculation does not set k1×k2 = 1 as per the German National Annexe leading to incorrect crack widths.
[NCR11317] (Fixed 28 July 2017)
- When using CSA A23.3 for N/M charts the compressive axial limit is interpreted wrongly (by using the section dimension in m rather than mm) leading to axial load factors that are too small.
[NCR11346] (Fixed 31 August 2017)
- AdSec can crash when a chart analysis is selected and the section refers to an undefined material.
[NCR11347] (Fixed 31 August 2017)
- In Moment/curvature (M/κ) charts the specified maximum moment is ignored and instead the capacity is used as the upper limit for the calculation.
[NCR11229] (Fixed 2 May 2017)
- There can be a problem with large link diameters in slab sections and template reinforcement given a message “links too large for section”. This can be avoided using general reinforcement.
[NCR11251] (Fixed 23 May 2017)
- The welcome screen cannot be disabled.
[NCR11279] (Fixed 19 June 2017)
- The crack width calculation to CSA S6 has been modified so that As is based on the factored bar area (for slabs) and the db is based on the largest bar in the tension zone.
[NCR11280] (Fixed 19 June 2017)
- Dxf export of the section is now working.
[NCR11285] (Fixed 26 June 2017)
- When modifying the prestress in bars the include/exclude option is now separate from the modification of the actual prestress value assigned.
- The ζmin value for interpolation between the uncracked and cracked strain planes is now included in the crack width calculation.
- When outputing elastic section properties for ‘all’ sections the properties reported ‘including reinforcement’ are always those for the current section.
[NCR11136] (Fixed 14 February 2017)
- AdSec will crash if materials are being output in a grid view.
[NCR11137] (Fixed 15 February 2017)
- When the section is a slab with template reinforcement there is an area factor associated with the bars to give the correct area across the slab. When the section is resized this is lost leading to incorrect bar areas in the calculation.
Opening the reinforcement wizard resets this, so avoiding the program.
[NCR11171] (Fixed 7 March 2017)
- EC3 steel design grade S450 (EN) name is shown incorrectly as S460 (EN).
[NCR11176] (Fixed 9 March 2017)