ADC 8.4 Build 19: Fixes — Beam & Slab
- Beam & Slab : Spacing between rebar layers is not considered while calculating the effective depth, resulting in slightly under reinforced section.
[NCR11461] (Fixed 07 March 2018)
ADC 8.4 Build 18: Fixes — Beam & Slab Checks
- Beam & Slab Checks : Contribution of concrete shear is not getting added in the shear capacity calculation.
[NCR11441] (Fixed 14 February 2018)
- Beam & Slab Checks : The application checks spacing link spacing which is not required for slab.
[NCR11442] (Fixed 14 February 2018)
- Beam & Slab Checks : In case of ribbed slab
- Beam & slab check: The output view now reports moment and shear utilization failure along with detailing errors.
[NCR11301] (Fixed 18 July 2017)
- Beam & slab check: Changing the section description deletes the reinforcement arrangement instead of regenerating it for the new section.
[NCR11303] (Fixed 18 July 2017)
- Beam & slab check: In the reinforcement dialog box the user is prevented from entering top and bottom reinforcement if link reinforcemnet has not been specified.
[NCR11304] (Fixed 18 July 2017)
- EC2 pile design: The minimum tension reinforcement area calculation reported 100 times too large.
[NCR11302] (Fixed 18 July 2017)
- General: A file can be re-opened when it is already open in an ADC session without warning. Now the message “You already have this file open in an ADC session. Do you want to open the file again?” is displayed.
[NCR11305] (Fixed 19 July 2017)
New Feature — Beam, Slab & Column
- Support has been added for IRC:112-2011.
Beam, Slab & Column
- Beam and Slab: In EC2 design shear enhancement is not being applied when a point load is applied near a support. Now shear enhancement is applied as per Cl 6.2.3(8) of EC2 when point load is near support in range of 2d.
[NCR11122] (Fixed 31 January 2017)(Released in AdBeam, AdSlab & AdRib version 18.104.22.168)
- Beam and Slab: ADC is not limiting the redistribution to target value and instead taking permitted.
[NCR11123] (Fixed 31 January 2017)(Released in Abeam 22.214.171.124)
Beam, Slab, Column & Pile
- Pile: In pile design no check for maximum bar spacing is carried out. Now the maximum allowed bar spacing is set to 400mm, as per clause EN 126.96.36.199.
[NCR10986] (Fixed 08 August 2016) (Released in AdPile 188.8.131.52)
- Pile and Column: ADC crashes on opening column load tables from the Gateway if the program option is Column or Pile and the bending axis is uniaxial.
[NCR10985] (Fixed 08 August 2016) (Released in ADC 184.108.40.206)
- Pile and Column: Perimeter rebar on a perimeter section is placed outside of the section when the perimeter point is anticlockwise.
[NCR10995] (Fixed 11 August 2016) (Released in ADC 220.127.116.11)
- Beam and Slab: Opening the General Specification dialog resets the distribution to the default value of 10%.
[NCR11002] (Fixed 24 August 2016) (Released in ADC 18.104.22.168)
- Column: Unable to launch Help page from load definition wizard.
[NCR11022] (Fixed 24 August 2016) (Released in ADC 22.214.171.124)
New Feature — Column
- A new Perimeter Reinforcement option is available for column design. This allows reinforcement to be placed in one or more layers around the perimeter of a section, based on spacing criteria. At present this is available for rectangular, tapered or perimeter sections. This is primarily to allow the design of large sections beyond the scope of the existing templates. Circular section should continue to use the existing circular template.
Rib, Beam & Column
- Rib Design: Basic span/depth ratio is not correct in EC2 rib design as steel required is taken at the free end rather than the non-free end in the case of a cantilever.
[NCR10795] (Fixed 04 April 2016) (Released in AdRib 126.96.36.199)
- Beam Design: In EC2 beam design, the distribution of link reinforcement along the member is not correct when there is a heavy point load near a support.
[NCR10520] (Fixed 04 April 2016) (Released in AdBeam 188.8.131.52)
- Column Design: When N*(applied load) > Nc(buckling load) then a buckling failure warning is reported in the output while the design is carried out by limiting the moment magnification factor to 11.
[NCR10796] (Fixed 04 April 2016) (Released in AdCol 184.108.40.206)
- Column Design: For EC2 ADC was not doing a maximum bar spacing check. The maximum bar spacing is now set to 150mm, based on a crack width of 0.3mm, and a steel stress of 280MPa as per Table 7.3N.
[NCR10797] (Fixed 04 April 2016) (Released in AdCol 220.127.116.11)
- Column Design: ADC is not allowing the modification of bar limits, requesting a positive value because continuity reinforcement was getting checked for the column, which was not required.
[NCR10798] (Fixed 04 April 2016) (Released in ADC 18.104.22.168)