20.1 Build 4
- [XDISP-343] - 20.0 files with many imported displacements take a lot of time to open in 20.1.
- [XDISP-344] - Importing a large number of displacements slows down the program.
20.1 Build 3
- [XDISP-340] - Revise Help file for staged imported displacements
- [XDISP-341] - XDisp crashes when importing a PDisp data file with Displacement Polylines.
- [XDISP-342] - XDisp - customer json file not reading
20.1 Build 2
- [XDISP-330] - Stage-dependent Imported Displacements
- [XDISP-336] - Revise pullout graph to distinguish between axial, flexural and total pullout
- [XDISP-335] - Add graphs for curvature and flexural displacement
- [XDISP-338] - Generic Utility : By Utility Radius of Curvature charts are not drawn correctly.
- [XDISP-339] - Generic Utility : By Transect Rotation charts are exported instead of Pullout charts.
20.0 Build 31
- [XDISP-169] - Building results may indicate hogging or sagging even though no deflection ratio, due to numerical precision.
- [XDISP-327] - XDisp may skip occasional internal pullout and rotation results along a polyline of only two end points despite no vertices on the polyline.
20.0 Build 30
- [XDISP-326] - Improvement in responsiveness of program when 3D Graphics is displayed.
20.0 Build 29
- [XDISP-325] - COM calls to analyse a model with specific utilities and stages may fail, though the same model analyses manually via the interface.
20.0 Build 28
- [XDISP-324] - XDisp may fail to import correctly displacements that have been created from Displacement Polylines, so with the "PLPOINT_RESULT" keyword.
20.0 Build 27
- [XDISP-322] - File | Import | Pdisp (PDD) needs update with new capitalisation of PDisp.
- [XDISP-323] - Enabling/pressing of the labels button of the 3D Graphics toolbar ignores Imported Displacements. The 3D Graphics Settings Wizard must be opened to toggle their lablels. Quick acces via toolbar would be useful.
20.0 Build 26
- [XDISP-319] - It would be useful if the help manual specified which JSON objects are necessary only for the user interface (e.g. "Units" and "Graphic Settings") as opposed to the data required to drive XDisp via the COM API and JSON files.
- [XDISP-320] - The Text Output may give unfactored rotation values, for specific utilities, in the column of factored values.
- [XDISP-321] - The pullout and rotation charts for specific utilities may give unfactored pullout and rotation values in place of factored values.
20.0 Build 25
- [XDISP-317] - The Help Manual and Text Output regarding utility pullout results may be confusing, one referring to Pullout_upstream and downstream, and the other to Pullout_Left and Right. Clarification of terms and sign conventions would be useful.
- [XDISP-315] - Copy/paste into the Polygonal Excavation dialog works using the mouse, but not using ctrl+c, ctrl+v. Then the coordinates may display a blank field, and GM curves cannot be pasted at all.
- [XDISP-316] - Copy/paste into the Ground Movement Curves window works using the mouse, but not using ctrl+c, ctrl+v.
20.0 Build 24
- [XDISP-307] - The help manual could give useful guidance on likely causes of COM API failures.
- [XDISP-308] - COM functions called from ExcelVBA result in a warning that Excel is waiting for another application to complete an OLE action.
- [XDISP-310] - COM calls to WriteResultsTable(...) and WriteResultsTables(...) made faster.
- [XDISP-314] - New COM API example to demonstrate writing single table of results via WriteResultsTable(...).
- [XDISP-309] - The COM function 'WriteResultsTable(...)" fails with the error 'Method WriteResultsTable of object IXDispAutomation failed'.
- [XDISP-311] - HTML output works from neither File | Export | Text Output nor COM WriteResultsTable[s](...).
- [XDISP-312] - Rail track cant results cannot be written by the COM function WriteResultsTable(...). The ResultsTable enum for cant is incorrect.
- [XDISP-313] - The 'Date' field in the calculation sheet header when printing/print previewing is no longer showing the date when the file was last saved, but a previous historic date.
20.0 Build 23
- [XDISP-304] - COM API (Application Programming Interface) and Python and ExcelVBA sample files/scripts.
- [XDISP-305] - The line contour and filled contour buttons on the 3D Graphics Toolbar are active even though all grids have "Calculate" set to "No", so, though the model may have results elsewhere, there are none for contouring.
- [XDISP-302] - Typo in help Text Output page of Help Manual "Displacement and Strain Results" section "... and if there are no impo"
- [XDISP-306] - Displacement grids with negative extrusion values prevent analysis. In the past these were permissible, so legacy files may now not run.
20.0 Build 22
- [XDISP-303] - Analysis may hang if rail damage assessment is performed with imported displacements.
20.0 Build 21
- [XDISP-301] - The 3D Graphics may not correctly zoom to the extent of the view if all coordinates of all entities and background data are greater than 1,000,000m.
20.0 Build 20
- [XDISP-300] - NCR XDISP-300 The 'Tunnels' category in the Input Explorer may only be visible to customers running XDisp Pro. It should be visible to customers with XDisp Standard too. They can only access the tunnel input table via the 'Data' menu.
20.0 Build 19
- [XDISP-296] - DXF import of polygonal excavations with re-entrant corners fails. Only convex perimeters are imported.
- [XDISP-297] - The graph plot of linearly interpolated sub-surface movement curves may be blank.
- [XDISP-298] - Bulk chart export of rail track vertical displacement charts in ineffective.
20.0 Build 18
- [XDISP-292] - XDisp 20 Build 17 fails to import a PDisp 20.0 Build 2 file of displacement data.
- [XDISP-293] - The Specific Utilities input table may fail to accept a row of data pasted from Excel if e.g. the "Polyline" or "Line Length" fields being pasted are blank (though logical since that data is not required in the table in certain circumstances).
- [XDISP-294] - Utility rotation charts show the limit and threshold at incorrect values.
- [XDISP-295] - The bulk chart export menu item is not available if displacement polyline or rail track charts are the only charts available in the model.
20.0 Build 17
- [XDISP-291] - The JSON file format uses keywords "MajorPrincipleStrain", "MinorPrincipleStrain" and "PrincipleStrainAngle" rather than "...Principal...".
- [XDISP-287] - SampleJSON.json - the sample JSON file provided with the program, has not "base" dimension stored for rail damage acceptance critieria, so uses 0m, reporting no twist.
- [XDISP-289] - XDisp may crash on opening a Plan View which has no grids and results.
- [XDISP-290] - The 3D Graphics View may show buildings in outline/wireframe form, rather than colour-filled, even though the wireframe option is not selected.
20.0 Build 16
- [XDISP-285] - Import rail tracks from DXF via DXF LINEs, LWPOLYLINEs and POLYLINEs in a layer named "RAIL_TRACKS".
- [XDISP-286] - Miscellaneous improvements to 3D Graphics Toolbar buttons.
- [XDISP-272] - Displacement Polylines help is wrong in the help manual
- [XDISP-281] - Wizards (displacement entities) add empty records even when the cancel button is clicked
- [XDISP-282] - Inserting, deleting or naming a new Stage may affect names of stages in the Stage Properties.
- [XDISP-284] - Program crashing when displacement polyline wizard is accessed
20.0 Build 15
- [XDISP-278] - Allow filtering of bulk chart export to export charts of non-zero results and building, utility, rail charts with damage above minimum categories.
- [XDISP-280] - Icons on the 3D Graphics toolbar respresenting results could be improved (the tick marks are unclear).
- [XDISP-279] - Help manual refers to incorrect keywords for export to CSV Results File of contours (e.g. "DISPLACEMENT_RESULTANT" rather than "CONTOUR_RESULTANT".
20.0 Build 14
- [XDISP-274] - XDisp may crash if an analysis is performed on a model which has the combination of imported displacements and displacement data which has its 'Calculate' field set to 'No'.
- [XDISP-275] - The Text Output's: Results | Specific Buildings | Summary by Building table of results may repeat results for a building when "All" buildings are chosen.
- [XDISP-276] - It is impossible to enter a polygonal excavation with re-entrant corners using the 3D Graphical Input tool. A warning prevents it. Instead the user must use the input data dialog, entering coordinates there directly.
20.0 Build 13
- [XDISP-273] - Specific utility results in the Text Output may include blank cells and inexplicable "Fails" results.
20.0 Build 12
- [XDISP-268] - Copying/pasting more than one row of displacement point data, from e.g. Excel into XDisp, may cause the "Surface type" data to be copied incorrectly.
- [XDISP-269] - Copying/pasting a column of "Displacement Polyline" data from e.g. Excel into XDisp's Specific Utilities' table causes the "Pipe Segment Length" values to be replaced by the value in the first row.
- [XDISP-270] - Copying/pasting a block of pairs of ground movement curves into the Polygonal Excavations dialog's "Sides: Ground Movement Curves" table is not reliable, making wholesale editing of a many-sided excavation difficult and time-consuming.
20.0 Build 11
- [XDISP-267] - Labelling to DXF background data on the 3D Graphics to enable identification of background items e.g. when tidying/deleting of data items when required.
- [XDISP-264] - Changes to the long and short base "base" (span) value for rail damage acceptance criteria are not preserved when saving and re-reading data files.
- [XDISP-265] - Export of CSV contour results ignore the selected stage and contour limits, always outputting results for the base model.
- [XDISP-266] - The Text Output's Specific Utilities - Maximum Values results table has a blank column for maximum rotation, though rotation values are available in the detailed results.
20.0 Build 10
- [XDISP-261] - File | Export | CSV Results File... fails to export contours though a grid and result are selected.
- [XDISP-262] - XDisp 20.0 may fail to read a data file written by Xdisp 19.3, giving the warning "Error reading data - Legacy Polyline" or "Error reading data - Generic Utilities".
20.0 Build 9
- [XDISP-250] - Allow user to avoid automatic backups at the end of analysis.
- [XDISP-254] - If an analysis has been performed it would be useful to see which buildings have no results due to movements being less than the threshold, rather than simply prohibiting display of any results.
- [XDISP-255] - Negative values can only be entered into excavation dialog "Surface Level" and "If surface movement curves..." fields if they are first entered as positive value, then the "-" sign inserted as a prefix. Typing "-" invokes the warning to "Enter a number".
- [XDISP-256] - Results are not deleted when tunnels are deleted, so refer to previous model data and may lead to confusion.
- [XDISP-257] - The menu option Tools | Preferences could sensibly be available when no data file is yet open, rather than only when a data file is open, since its settings are stored in the registry to apply to the program and all data files opened in it.
- [XDISP-258] - Allow user to create manual backup manually, via File | Manual Backup, and allow restoration of backup to replace current model.
- [XDISP-259] - The Analysis Methods | Utilities | No Results or Extreme Results page of the help file would benefit from a schematic diagram to illustrate the relationships between displacement lines, polyline segments, displacement intervals and pipe lengths.
- [XDISP-246] - Automatic testing (extensively rewritten for XDisp 20.0) fails to abs(...) values when comparing with the PERCNT_TOLERANCE, so some failures due to -ve values may be missed.
- [XDISP-253] - The Polygonal Excavations input data dialog may incorrectly warn of stiffened re-entrant corners where there are none.
- [XDISP-260] - Utilities associated with Displacement Polylines that have intervals set by mistake to "0" cause the program to crash during analysis.
20.0 Build 8
- [XDISP-239] - F5 to refresh the 3D Graphics.
- [XDISP-240] - Refresh 3D Graphics after right-click "Delete Background Data".
- [XDISP-242] - Enhancement of ME XDISP-238 - control of new building damage results baubles shown in 3D Graphics via the toolbar and Settings Wizard.
- [XDISP-241] - 3D Graphics display of excavations whose coordinates are entered in anti-clockwise (in plan) order, and with varying depth, may display depths at incorrect corners. Results are unaffected. Display problem only.
- [XDISP-243] - XDisp crashes if "Hide Curves | Hide All" is selected from a line chart's context menu, and then the mouse moved.
- [XDISP-244] - XDisp crashes if "Open in Sigraph..." is selected from a line chart's context menu.
- [XDISP-245] - Files using user-defined vertical ground movement curves, when read into XDisp 20.0 Builds 3 to 7, may have those vertical GM curves mis-assigned, giving different vertical ground displacements. This affects results in XDisp 20.0 Builds 3 to 7.
20.0 Build 7
- [XDISP-234] - XDisp could helpfully show the variant (i.e. if "Pro") in the Help | About XDisp dialog so users can easily identify the variant they are running.
- [XDISP-238] - <ctrl> + b in the 3DGraphics View, while building damage results are toggled on, toggles an additional coloured sphere to the apex of building pediments to assist in viewing results in Z (plan) elevation.
- [XDISP-233] - XDisp may fail to read fully a data file from previous versions of the program which contains background data from DXF import.
- [XDISP-235] - Analysis may crash in some cases where rail damage assessment is combined with stages.
- [XDISP-236] - Imported displacements are be incorrectly multplied by the number of stages before adding to XDisp displacement results. Apparent in multi-stage files. Single stage files OK.
- [XDISP-237] - Text Output may hang, or the program crash, in certain circumstances, if the utility displacements, pullouts & rotations or strains are requested.
20.0 Build 6
- [XDISP-231] - XDisp may crash on analysing a model with tunnels which have duplicate names. Windows 10 only. Windows 7 OK.
- [XDISP-232] - Specific Utility Rotation Charts are titled "... Specific Utililty - Rotation" rather than "... Specific Utility - Rotation" (i.e. typo), this affects the chart titles and their file names when exported via Bulk Chart Export.
20.0 Build 5
- [XDISP-226] - XDisp fails to update the counter beside the "Displacement Polylines" branch in the Input Explorer when geometry polylines are deleted which necessitate deletion of Displacement Polylines.
- [XDISP-227] - XDisp may crash if an analysis is attempted with specific utilities which are invalid due to them referring to non-existent dispalacement polylines or geometric polylines.
- [XDISP-228] - If excavations are introduced in one stage, but not all, then XDisp may incorrectly avoid calculating and displaying results for grid elements with one or more corners inside the excavations, even though calculations could proceed for some stages.
- [XDISP-229] - No results when displacement locations are at "H" of an excavation's "If surface ground movement curves are selected apply them between surface and H" (see comments for full description).
- [XDISP-230] - The Plan View's legend has incomplete labels (all "00.")
20.0 Build 4
- [XDISP-225] - The help manual could be clearer in stating that rail track twist is the difference in cant over the base distance, i.e. reported in units of displacement per span distance.
- [XDISP-224] - The 3D Graphics view may "hang" if an attempt to plot contours on grids for whose "Calculate" input setting is set to "No".
20.0 Build 3
- [XDISP-216] - Splashscreen would better show new capitalisation of program name (XDisp rather than Xdisp)
- [XDISP-220] - The XDisp manual ("Program Variants") should refer to "XDisp Pro" and "XDisp", not "XDisp Pro" and "XDisp Standard".
- [XDISP-222] - Line chart legend widths are too narrow by default.
- [XDISP-217] - CIRIA C760 Fig. 6.15(c) missing from list of CIRIA ground movement curves.
- [XDISP-218] - Generic Building line chart titles show results for Transect 1 as 2, 2 as 3 and so on.
- [XDISP-221] - Polygonal excavations: it is not possible to switch from one user-defined ground movement curve to another, only to a CIRIA library curve.
- [XDISP-223] - If stages are deleted or added the droplist stage selectors in the Plan View and 3D Graphics are not updated. Those views must be closed and reopened for the change to be reflected in the droplist and the views.
20.0 Build 2
- [XDISP-215] - Improvement to font size of line charts for Windows 10.
20.0 Build 1
- [XDISP-2] - Cropping dxf data
- [XDISP-69] - 3D Graphics does not display which movement direction is shown for contours etc.
- [XDISP-92] - Improved 3D Graphics contouring settings (as Pdisp 19.3), allowing selection not only of contour interval, but also minimum and maximum values.
- [XDISP-145] - On analysis a redundant message regarding triangulation of ground movements curves is shown even if no curves require it.
- [XDISP-146] - Import of Polylines from DXF.
- [XDISP-147] - Ref no to polygonal and circular excavation input data dialogs
- [XDISP-148] - XDisp would better save backup files to the user's AppData\Local\Temp folder, rather than the Program Files\Samples folder since users may not always have write permissions to the latter. They should also be deleted on closing the data file.
- [XDISP-150] - It would be useful if XDisp remembered the location of the last opened file, and presented it when next performing File->Open
- [XDISP-152] - Ground movements in arc regions of excavation corners may be disabled to assist when using conjoined excavations.
- [XDISP-153] - Re-entrant corners might usefully be offered - though with serious warnings for users to check results since not CIRIA standard - to allow users greatest flexibility in assembling excavations.
- [XDISP-154] - Polygonal Excavations Dialog: it would be better if activated but not yet registered droplist changes were saved before leaving a "page" to avoid confusion.
- [XDISP-157] - Saving activated but not yet registered, changes to droplists in Polygonal Excavations Dialog when clicking OK.
- [XDISP-158] - Excavations with re-entrant corners which are stiffened should be prohibited.
- [XDISP-160] - The backup file (if any) should not be deleted upon completion of analysis, but a replacement created.
- [XDISP-164] - Additional charts to display axial and flexural strain components of total strain, in specific and generic utilities. Supplements existing combined strain chart.
- [XDISP-165] - Bulk export of image files for all results charts for all displacement lines, specific buildings, generic buildings, specific utilities and generic utilities, by a single click.
- [XDISP-166] - When opening data file, first copy to user's temp area then open. When saving data file, first save to user's temp area then copy to user's location. Speeds up reading/writing files over a network.
- [XDISP-167] - When making backup at end of analysis, output the location of the backup file (so users become better aware of the auto backup system/location).
- [XDISP-168] - Automatic backup files with results need only be written once - upon completion of analysis - and not again at subsequent timed backup intervals.
- [XDISP-170] - The bulk chart export selection tree dialog (File -> Export -> Charts...) would better allow parent branches to control children's settings (and vice versa if any children selected - i.e. hierarchical checkbox control.
- [XDISP-172] - User manual could usefully clarify that Z levels for utilities are centrelines/neutral axes.
- [XDISP-173] - Bulk chart export - option to prefix image files with entity title, index and name.
- [XDISP-174] - A list of keywords for CSV export would be useful in the manual.
- [XDISP-176] - Export of building damage assessment data tables and graphs may be deprecated following the addition of bulk chart export.
- [XDISP-177] - Though its behaviour is partly dictated by Windows behaviour (in terms of maximisation if sibling views are maximised), users should be prevented from manually resizing the Analysis Progress Dialog.
- [XDISP-178] - Rename "Structures" to "Buildings" and "Sub-Structures" to "Sub-Buildings" for clarity.
- [XDISP-179] - Right-click context menu to allow: population of all fields for data sorting in spreadsheet; stripey output; access to Grid View for easy copy/paste into spreadsheet; and export to CSV.
- [XDISP-180] - <ctrl> + W to access the Wizard from appropriate Windows (e.g. 3D Graphics View to access Graphics Settings Wizard)
- [XDISP-181] - <ctrl> + I to toggle the 3D Graphics View to "Input Mode" and "Output Mode"
- [XDISP-182] - <ctrl> + <alt> + G to open Text Output in Grid View
- [XDISP-183] - <ctrl> + Z and <ctrl> + Y for undo/redo in input data tables.
- [XDISP-184] - Context menu to Input Explorer and Output Explorer to offer all or singl expansion or collapse.
- [XDISP-185] - Use of new Titles dialog, with location grid reference etc.
- [XDISP-186] - Program would better open with 3D Graphics View rather than Titles View.
- [XDISP-187] - Split Displacement Data and its input table into 4: Displacement Grids, Polylines, Lines and Points.
- [XDISP-188] - Allow combination of segments for buildings from Charts e.g. Building Damage Interaction Chart.
- [XDISP-189] - Output File History to Text Output.
- [XDISP-190] - Make single Tabular Output modular, with selctions of what entities/stages to view.
- [XDISP-191] - Option to populate fields of Text Output fully, for subsequent data sorting in Excel.
- [XDISP-192] - Text Output make "name" columns' widths sized dynamically to suit data - making tables more readable by preventing row/cell wrapping.
- [XDISP-193] - Make default format for export from Text View CSV rather than TXT.
- [XDISP-194] - Output duration of analysis to Analysis Progress dialog for user info.
- [XDISP-195] - Deprecate Page Setup Dialog for specifying contents of Tabular/Text Output in favour of modular access from Output Explorer.
- [XDISP-196] - Add icons to explorer tabs and to indicate the form and content of leaves (e.g. chart or document icon)
- [XDISP-197] - New document and chart icons to top-left of Chart View and Text Output
- [XDISP-198] - Change program name from "Xdisp" to "XDisp".
- [XDISP-199] - Initially dock toolbars across screen, on 2 rows, rather than stacked on extreme left side of window frame.
- [XDISP-200] - Combine results tables so no longer reporting each building, utility, displacement data etc separately in own table, but in table of all buildnigs, all utilities etc.
- [XDISP-201] - Move Generic Buiding transect and Generic Utility transect from each results table to own single table for ease of reference and simplification of other tables.
- [XDISP-202] - PDisp import - allow selection of which set of PDisp results (e.g. elastic or consolidation time step) should be imported.
- [XDISP-203] - Remove cream background to 3D Graphics, and replace with white.
- [XDISP-204] - Remove unnecssary '3D Graphics" title from 3D Graphics view pane.
- [XDISP-205] - Add results category titles to 3D Graphics legend (to show which type of utility, building, rail result,displacement result is shown, rather than score only)
- [XDISP-206] - Link to Change Log from program Help menu.
- [XDISP-207] - Link to Feedback area of Oasys web site
- [XDISP-209] - Add "Refresh" menu item to 3D Graphics context menu.
- [XDISP-210] - Polygonal Excavations input dialog: option to widen GM curve column by double-clicking header.
- [XDISP-212] - For clarity: remove ability to disable excavations now that stages are available. Convert legacy files by creating appropriate stage if they have such disabled excavations.
- [XDISP-213] - Set all GM curves in the Polygonal Excavation dialog to one type via right-click menu option "Set All to This".
- [XDISP-214] - File->Open & File->New to create new XDisp session, for ease of use, rather than new document in existing XDisp session.
- [XDISP-66] - Opening ground movement curves from the Gateway opens the wrong horizontal/vertical tab.
- [XDISP-78] - If an excavation is disabled, it is correctly not shown on the 3D graphics, however, its label is shown by default.
- [XDISP-104] - Two pages in the help file are listed in rogue positions in the Contents listing ("Polygonal Excavation Data" and "Graphic Settings").
- [XDISP-120] - The help file's contents list shows "Data Input -> Circular Excavation Data" but not "Data Input -> Polygonal Excavation Data".
- [XDISP-122] - A contour interval entered into the 3D Graphics Settings property sheet may not "stick" on "OK" but is effective on "Apply" then "OK".
- [XDISP-142] - XDisp does not correctly export CSV results of Displacement Polylines
- [XDISP-143] - If only generic buildings or generic utilities are shown on the 3D Graphics - or specific utilities that rely on polylines, then the view shows nothing.
- [XDISP-155] - Polygonal Excavations Dialog: if moving from one excavation with many coordinates, to another with few, and while a droplist is active, the new excavation's data may become corrupted with additional records.
- [XDISP-156] - Correction to XDISP-152 - improvement/correction for rogue displacements at points of same Global X as corner.
- [XDISP-161] - XDisp crashes if CSV displacement results with incomplete lines of data (i.e. fewer than 7 tokens separated by commas) are imported.
- [XDISP-163] - The 3D Graphics may hang, or the program crash, if any utilities are to be drawn that refer to non-existent utility dimensions. e.g. after when importing utility locations from DXF.
- [XDISP-175] - CSV export which includes displacement polylines may create very large files with confused polyline results.
- [XDISP-208] - XDisp fails to read the units information when importing results via "File -> Import -> Displacement Results (CSV)..."
- [XDISP-211] - Specific Utility disaplacements charts show x and y legend entries as "along the utility". y should be "perpendicular to" or "transverse to".