- 5 Jun, 2023
- 3 days from 09:30 - 12:30 GMT
- FREE for clients and potential new clients
The online format will run as a series of 3-hour sessions over three consecutive days. The online course will be run using Microsoft Teams.
- Session 1: 06 June 9:30 – 12:30 BST
- Session 2: 07 June 9:30 – 12:30 BST
- Session 3: 08 June 9:30 – 12:30 BST
If you are no longer able to attend a training course once a place has been reserved for you, please let us know so we can cancel the reservation. The majority of our online classes are free and we receive a lot of interest for them so we want to ensure we can accommodate as many requests as possible.
We reserve the right to decline requests from customers that repeatedly fail to attend reserved courses.Register interest
- Creating GUIs
- Classes in PRIMER with non-standard methods
- Useful bespoke functions in PRIMER
- Xrefs (cross-references) in PRIMER
- Variable scope
- Primitive and object types
- Custom classes
- Reading ASCII files
- Regular expressions
- Graphics in PRIMER
- Reading XML files
- Binary files
This training course is provided free of charge to Arup Oasys/LS-DYNA clients on a first come-first-serve basis.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require this training and you are not an Arup Oasys/LS-DYNA client.
- Oasys T/HIS
- Oasys REPORTER
- Oasys D3PLOT
- Oasys PRIMER