What's New in Mail Manager 6.1?
- Updated user interface and new icons
- New "file on send" handler
- Filing dialog: New filter locations menu - filter by: all, used, unused or suggested
- Improved filing of sent messages
- Support for filing to ProjectWise
- Improved support for shared Outlook folders e.g. public folders in collection files
- Verification of Outlook folders (not fully implemented yet)
- Indexing and searching of Outlook folders
- Pause/resume indexing via the Search button
- Search dialog:
- Clear text buttons added to all text boxes
- Refine Pane: Subject and Body added
- Refine Pane: Rank options removed
- Index options moved to the Dashboard
- Filing Activity section includes additional information, filtering and options e.g. open from cache, edit filing location, copy to clipboard.
- New Search Status section provides information about the size of index, number of items indexed etc.
- Windows Explorer right-click "Copy Mail Manager Link" (similar to Send Mail Manager Link, but copies the link/s to the clipboard rather than adding to a new message)
- Support for Oasys Mail Manager Web Search