What's New in Mail Manager 5.4
Mail Manager 5.4 - Service Pack 2
- Support for 64-bit installations of Outlook 2010
- Support for Outlook 2013 (32 and 64-bit installations
Mail Manager 5.4 - Service Pack 1
- Support for MS Windows 8
- Support for Outlook 64-bit
- Improvements to the Locations tool, e.g. add multiple locations and finding locations
- Additional optimisation to the Search Indexer
- Various fixes
Mail Manager Release 5.4
- Social Map shows the relationships of emails graphically as well as in the list view.
- View results on opening the Search dialog.
- Reset all option, resets all search criteria including locations and date range.
- The search index is automatically kept up to date whilst Outlook is open, so when you work offline you will have the latest information for all your locations.
- Automatically refresh results, updates results when new items have been filed by yourself or by others.
- Refresh results button to see any recently filed items.
- Auto migration of previous search index to a new format.
- Support for search only locations i.e. locations that don't appear when filing.
- Index status dialog that provides detailed information of the current status of each location.
- Support for searching existing .eml files.
- New locations dialog to manage locations and collection files
- Locations button added to the Outlook ribbon or toolbar
- Existing personal locations are automatically migrated into a "Personal" collection file making them easier to edit and manage
- Location can now be set to "File and Search" or "Search" only. When set to Search only they are not available when filing
- Collection file and location status to identify offline or missing locations i.e. folders that have been renamed, moved or deleted
- Add multiple locations i.e. choose the root folder and select any sub-folders
- Copy and Paste locations from one collection to another
- Change the path type from using a drive letter to UNC or vice versa
- Add a prefix or suffix to the description of a single or multiple locations
- Move a collection file to another folder
- Rename a collection file
- Customisation options for "Check for missing attachments before sending"
- Prompt to file Lync/Communicator conversation history
- Prompt to either; Open the last used folder or Select a folder or Create file in a folder
For more details of all the changes in Mail Manager refer to the Mail Manager Change Log.
Details of new features in Mail Manager 5.3 can be found here.