What's New in Mail Manager 5.3
- Single or multiple messages can now be quickly dragged 'n dropped into Drop folders.
- Support for filing messages containing large numbers of recipients or attachments.
- Support for iPhone, iPad, Android smartphones and tablets, and Windows Mobile 7 via Drop Folders.
Mail Manager 5.3 - new Drop Folders (iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows 7 compatibility)
- Drop folder settings.
Snap 'n' Send enhancements:
- Cursor menu available for all markup objects.
- The image aspect ratio can be maintained when resizing.
- Crop images
- Send images forwards or backwards
- Images can now be embedded in the outgoing email
- Image file type easily controlled via new menu
- Mark-up file is completely contained
- Markup background colour can be changed.
- Additional markup objects available: Three node arrow, Callout, Circular/Elliptical textbox, Revision cloud and enhanced Textbox.
- Advanced colour picker with recent, standard and advanced colour selection including transparency.
- Tab name can be edited (these will be reflected in the subject line and attachment filename of emails).
- Snap and markup history settings.
- Option to force software rendering of the application for machines with display driver issues.
- Improved support for dual screens
Mail Manager 5.3 - new Snap 'n' Send
File All Messages in Folder:
- Improved log details.