What's New in Mail Manager 5.2
Snap 'n' Send
Snap 'n' Send is used to capture any part of the PC screen area and if required mark-ups can be added e.g. highlight, text etc.
File All Messages in Folder
- Use to file all the messages in a folder including sub-folders.
- Supports Outlook Public folders and personal folders (.pst).
- Support for Windows Mobile
- User initials are added to the filename at filing time when a comment is added, the subject is changed or the "Mark message as reviewed" option is used
- Support for filing messages containing digital signatures
- Sent date, comments, category and folder information displayed in the preview pane
- Option to use UTC for filing time
- Check for missing attachments before sending
- Option to define the font used in a Send a link message
- Improvements to the MMAdminPreferences tool i.e.
- Filename not required when using Save As
- Default file name patterns provided
- Location description can be used in the filename
For more details of all the changes in Mail Manager refer to the Mail Manager Change Log.