MassMotion & Flow Version 9.0 Webinar
Wednesday 29th March 12:30pm GMT
Giving you the power to simulate the
smartest pedestrians into the most
accurate BIM compatible 3D model
Pile and Alp tips and tricks webinar
Available on demand
Do you sometimes wonder how to optimise
your use of Oasys Alp and Pile to design
single piles with ease?
The Roundhouse Evacuation Simulation
University of Edinburgh students used
MassMotion to test the efficiency of the
building’s egress strategy
Full papers and videos available
Putting (Virtual) People First
in Design - Live Presentation
Watch MassMotion Product Director, Erin
Morrow, present at the CanBIM Technology
Exhibition and read about how it was
AdSec 8.4 released with new design codes
New Indian and Canadian codes
included alongside more Eurocodes
and the latest ACI.
Discover what else is new
in version 8.4...
Response Spectrum Analysis Webinar
Available to watch now
Learn more about one of the most
common analysis methods in seismic
design and assessment.
- Design & analyse to international codes
- Analyse soil/structure interaction
- Design in steel & concrete
- Design deep excavations & tunnels
- Check reinforced slope stability
- Assess building damage
- 3D vector based simulation
- Powerful statistical analysis
- Compatible with CAD/BIM software
- Staged construction
- Embedded walls, gravity walls, sheet piles
- Calculate stability, moments & forces
- Predict the effects of earthquakes
- Analyse footfall & other vibrations in 3D
- Design to seismic codes
- Beat email overload
- Find stored emails faster
- Keep related documents together
Students & Academics
Most of our engineering programs are available through the unipac scheme for an unlimited number of users.
News & Press
Take a closer look at what's going on at Oasys with our latest news, monthly newsletters and where we've appeared in the press.
For the latest videos on our structural, geotechnical, crowd simulation and document management software, visit our videos page.