MassMotion Version 9.0
Version 9.0 provides industry leading
tools to import and combine all of your
2D and 3D workflow assets to quickly
build a 3D model.
Request a free trial today
Mail Manager has a new website
Mail Manager now has a brand new website,
so if you’re an existing customer or would
like more information visit us to find out
Siren - model site response to seismic events
The perfect addition to the toolkit of any
engineer working on seismic design
Download your free 30-day trial today
Have you read our latest blogs?
Take a closer look at what's going on
at Oasys with our latest news, events,
industry trends and where we've
appeared in the press.
Watch the MassMotion version 9.0 webinar
Available on demand
Giving you the power to simulate the
smartest pedestrians into the most
accurate BIM compatible 3D model
Response Spectrum Analysis Webinar
Available to watch now
Learn more about one of the most
common analysis methods in seismic
design and assessment.
- Design & analyse to international codes
- Analyse soil/structure interaction
- Design in steel & concrete
- Design deep excavations & tunnels
- Check reinforced slope stability
- Assess building damage
- 3D vector based simulation
- Powerful statistical analysis
- Compatible with CAD/BIM software
- Staged construction
- Embedded walls, gravity walls, sheet piles
- Calculate stability, moments & forces
- Predict the effects of earthquakes
- Analyse footfall & other vibrations in 3D
- Design to seismic codes
- Combine 3D and 2D assets
- Even more file interchange formats
- MassMotion SDK
Students & Academics
Most of our engineering programs are available through the unipac scheme for an unlimited number of users.
Take a closer look at what's going on at Oasys with our latest news, events, industry trends and where we've appeared in the press.
Watch previous Oasys webinars and register for the next live session in our webinar schedule.