|Oasys D3PLOT is a 3D visualisation and interrogation
package for post-processing the results of LS-DYNA analyses.
Oasys D3PLOT provides animation, extraction and derivation of
over 100 data components, with advanced graphics (including shading,
contouring, lighting and transparency). First and foremost however
it is an engineering tool which allows users to examine and process
any aspect of LS-DYNA analysis results.
With support for multiple models as well as an Oasys T/HIS link
window, our post-processor offers unrivalled ease of in-depth
analysis, investigation and comparison of many analyses.
|Oasys D3PLOT reads the binary results
databases written by LS-DYNA, including the d3plot (ptf), ctf
and xtf files. In addition, the static ztf file written by Oasys
PRIMER can be read to allow visualisation of almost all LS-DYNA
- In-depth access to the LS-DYNA results including over 100 different data components
- Multiple windows
- Quick-pick menu for on-screen manipulation of entity display characteristics
- Oasys T/HIS link for viewing XY and graphical data at the together
- User defined data components based on either formulas applied to basic LS-DYNA data components or from external files
- Compare results with test images or movies using the Background Image/Movie function that includes an image/model alignment tools
- Can output images and movies in a variety of formats
- Keyboard shortcut keys for most of the common functions
- Setting files allow predefined views, colour schemes, and layouts to be created and stored
- Output keyword data (nodal positions, element stresses etc) for use in other models