CADrebar Change Log
- AutoCAD 2014 support added (#8298)
- Shape code 67: extra schedule data required (#3474)
- AutoCAD 2013 support added (#7742)
- Windows 8 support added (#7743)
- Support for 64-bit systems added (#5931)
- AutoCAD 2010,2011,2012 support added (#5514)
- AutoCAD 2004.2005,2006 support removed (#5513)
- AutoCAD 2007.2008,2009 support removed (#5513)
- Crash: While changing the text in Edit Control (#3332)
- Generating WMF files when the output directory includes spaces fails (#5838)
- Generating WMF requires UCS set to world (#5840)
- Strange error when creating a schedule (#5960)
- AutoCAD 2009 support added (#3723)
- AutoCAD 2000.2000i,2002 support removed (#3724)
- SABS 82-1976 (and '78, '84) vs SANS 282:2004 (#2079)
- Crash: when superseding bars (#2985)
- Crash: Associating member titles (#3508)
- AutoCAD 2007 support added (#434)
- AutoCAD 2008 support added (#1350)
- Schedule layout of variable length bars (#174)
- WMF Files - Shape code 99 with BS4466 (#274)
- Crashes when scheduling (#602)
- Crash: In AutoCAD 2006 (EntityGroups) (#1450)
- Crash when "project" and "work group" 99 shape codes don't exist (#1486)
- Added support for British Standard BS 8666:2005
- Shape 99: corrected length calculation of S99-086 (NCR-#109)
- Printing Shape Code 99 free dimension in brackets
- Spelling error corrected (Generate Windows Metafiles)
- Corrected problem when checking bar dimensions that allowed dimensions that were illogical
- Added support for LineWeight, default values are read from CADrebar.ini
- Corrected spelling (no entries in "Arup-ocdetlib-2 Dictionary")
- Add a non-interactive scheduler for running in AutoCAD scripts
- Add support for AutoCAD 2006
- Add support for South African Standard SABS82
- Add support for variable bar ranges with more than 44 bars
- Bar Marks: Duplicate bar problems (CRBR NCR-7)
- Bar Labels: reinforcement labels seem to be disassociating from CADrebar (CRBR NCR-8)
- Entity Groups: Fatal Error when using design centre (CRBR NCR-9)
- Bar Ranges: Spacing problem with multiple alternately placed range (CRBR NCR-10)
- Schedule: Total length of bars with type "S or X" is wrongly calculated (CRBR NCR-11)
- Bar Ranges: Variable bar range with missing bar spacing can cause crash (CRBR NCR-12)
- Now also supports AutoCAD 2005
- New command added to CADrebar OASYSCRREVCHANGE that allows the user to change the revision of a single or group of bar marks (the change will propagate to all instances of the bar mark).
- New set of end prepared shape code 99s (Ancon) added and revised master99-end-prepared drawing (se99-051 to se99-087).
- Fixed bug in command to create and edit bar in section which did not work if schedule code was not set. Now CADrebar will display the dialog for setting the schedule code.
- Fixed a bug in the routine that evaluates the total length formula for bars with shape code 99.
- The dialog box for selecting the schedule code did not read the default setting in the RcDetailing.ini file, now it has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug in the Tick&Tag command that changed the colour of reinforcement layers.
- Fixed a bug in the multiple range routines for AutoCAD 2004/2005 which did not work after drawing the first range.
- Now also supports AutoCAD 2004
- "Dialog boxes" modified to provide a drop down list to select an existing "Member Title"
- A nominal size of 50mm has been included on bar size list for BS8666
- The word ARUP has been replaced by OASYS in Layers, Blocks, Entity groups, etc.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
- "Unused barmarks" searches the drawing and compiles a list of (numbers) bar marks that are not used in the drawing
- "Single label" allows the user to create a call-up line, with a circle/donut/arrow at one end, and a bar label at the other end
- "(OasysCrCSF)" added to write schedules into a text file CSF as used in Arma+
New Configuration Options
- Changes to the CADrebar.ini configuration file and program to allow more user defined settings for: text styles, text width, colour, layer, size and different component types such as line, bar, bobs, ends, etc. of a Bar Range
Support for Additional Codes
- BS4466-YSTEEL added as a variant of BS4466 but includes support for steel type Y, which is the same as steel type T (used in South Africa).
- BS4466-RUSSIAN added as a variant of BS4466 but includes support for steel types A, B and C, which are the same as steel type T
- When inserting an arrow block at the start and ends of the bar ranges, CADrebar now places the block on the same layer as the range lines.
- A problem with shape code 99s and varying bending dimensions has been fixed.
- New shape code 99 and mesh file have been added.
- Corrected a problem with locating 'WMF' mesh files. The program looked for the wmf file in ..\RCDetailing when in fact it should be looking in ..\RCDetailing\BS4466 or ..\RCDetailing\BS8666
- When placing ranges/ticks & tags the software was setting the layer for the blocks but did not reset it back when the command finished. This has been fixed.
- The tick (showing the extent of the bar) is now placed on a particular layer as pre-defined by the CADrebar.ini file. The default for this layer is rebar.